Monday 29 June 2015

How can your suppliers bring you more customers?

Can the suppliers and customers I already have in my company bring me even more customers?

Is there a way that I can leverage my suppliers to bring me more customers?

This is a genuine question for you, rather than an answer from me. 

I woke up this morning with a thought (strange, I know, but having a profound thought at 05h45 in the morning is something that I have to share):

If I take a close look at my client's customers and suppliers, I often find that many have more suppliers than they have customers. It seems like a crazy scenario, but it is unbelievable how often this is the case.

It got me thinking about whether there is hidden power in suppliers?

It is a very interesting question, and while I have some options, which I will share with you, I wanted to reach out to you to broaden this subject with your own suggestions, whether they are ideas or actual, proven examples. I know that there are things that you know that I don't yet know, so, please share them.

To kick things off, here are some of my suggestions.

Guest blogging:


Invite suppliers to talk about their businesses on your blog. Readers love interesting stories and case studies where there is value (but not hard selling...)


Video and Audio interviews:


Short video interviews are an entertaining way to keep the attention of your visitor. If you are smart at what surrounds the videos and what follows on from the videos, you can direct viewers to interesting articles about your own company, and your own products and services.


Your own deal sites: 


Creating your own website visitor attraction site, such as a deals and offers site, is a fantastic way to encourage visitors to your website. Allowing suppliers and customers to create their own offers is an easy way to encourage more visitors to your site, visitors that you may never have attracted before without these other offers.

Blue Square Deals has a ready-to-go white label deal site that you can plug into your own website, branded as your company, and ready to attract hundreds of new customers. Find out more here...



Now, please share your thoughts. I would love to know.


Thanks

Neil de Villiers
Founder and Managing Director
Blue Square Deals

No comments:

Post a Comment